Thursday, December 22, 2011

from me and my diaries of sanjeev reddy ck


'As a child I was tough to handle..parents, teachers, neighbours and friends..everybody had problems with me..had countless complaints against me..
school for me was not boring but sitting inside a classroom was horror..
my school was in the fields..open wells to swim all day.. buffaloes and cattle to rare..paddy pools to play with mud..mango trees to climb..
was not allowed to write my half yearly exam in 5th standard for short of attendance...hardly attended the second half..after several requests from my appa and intense lobbying by favourite teacher Rajanagendra mestru i gottu write the final exam...
to this day m surprised how I managed to top in 5th standard..
now I understand perhaps, it would take not more dan a month to digest all dat is der in the pulpy books and vomit on the final papers..
schooling was funny....
but I enjoyed it all the way....' 

No comments: